The polyvagal theory in functional voice training – Basic course I on 07/10/21
This course is a live day workshop (online) and starts at 10:00 am and ends at 6:00 pm.
The Polyvagal Theory in Voice Practice – Basic Course I
A course for all interested people, amateurs, singers, singing teachers, actors,….
- Polyvagal theory according to Steven Porges.
- Connections between body and brain.
- Trauma traces in the brain, body and mind.
- Loss of self / ego
- Finding your own voice.
- How does the autonomic nervous system work?
- The importance of the vagus nerve.
- Psyche’s reaction to the musculature and the connection to the autonomic nervous system.
- Effects on health and immune system.
- The existence and need phase according to Lisbeth Marche (Bodynamic).
This course is a live day workshop (online).
It starts at 10:00 am and ends at 6:00 pm.
Stable and good wired internet connection (No wifi!). Good microphone. All participants are visible and audible. Therefore, participation is only possible with working camera and microphone!!! The event will not be recorded for privacy reasons!
The zoom link will be sent shortly before the event!
Here you can find the general terms and conditions